Vintage Sheets Quilt Planning

Recently I have been collecting vintage fabric. The trouble is, so is every one else. I am hoping to make a quilt from my collection but I just can't decide what it should look like. Quilting is my first love when it comes to sewing and I will over time share lots of new and old projects with you. But I just can't make up my mind about this one. The other quilts I have made were for other people but I want to make this one just for me (well and the husband).


Another problem I have: I don't know when to stop collecting, I get so far and then I think, I need just a bit more of this colour, or of that pattern. I think I nearly have the right collection for a quilt, and obviously I will have some leftover to make things like this crochet hook case I made for my sister. I have been pinning ideas  on my quilts board. I am tempted by one like this. What do you think? Have you seen any ideas that you think would work? Leave a link in the comments if you have any ideas because I would love to see them. In the mean time I think I need some more green... ;) Zoe xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...