Make a Chalkboard Pinboard

I have already shared with you about the Nearly Christmas Mini Craft Fair and I mentioned this board we used to display our prices (I removed the prices for the blog because these may change). It isn't just a chalk board though, oh no, it's much more than just a chalk board. Its a pinboard too! Well OK I know its not a surprise now because you read it in the title but still.

You could easily make one of these yourself out of a pin board and some chalkboard paint and use any where and for any purpose but I always had the craft fair in mind. That didn't stop me letting my daughter Romilly go wild with a chalk on it before we needed it though.

When we no longer need it for craft fairs I may put it up in her room to display her 'craft' and draw pictures on. Such fun! Zoe xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...