Me Made May 2014

Have you heard of Me-Made-May? Well I expect many of you haven't so I will let you in on the secret (well not a secret really). Me-Made-May is one month each each in May (obviously) when sewers and bloggers get together to challenge themselves to wear more of their homemade clothes. You can read more about it over at So Zo… What Do You Know? But each person pledges their own personal challenge of what they plan to do during May to wear more of their handmade clothes.


My Pledge is as follows: I Zoe sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear one item of handmade each day for the duration of May 2014.



For those of you who have been reading along with Tadpegs over the last year you will know that I don't own enough handmade clothes to wear something new every day, so I will probably repeat some items and I am also going to include handmade accessories, because well I can. I will post a few times during may to show you what I have worn so far and then again at the end of the month to let you know what I thought of the whole thing. If you want to follow along more closely then you should follow me on instagram, I plan to do daily outfit photos. Or if you want to follow along with Me-Made-May in general you should head over to flickr and follow the group.


In the mean time I have a few other items I have sewn together to add to my wardrobe that I will share with you soon. Plus a few other DIYs from me and recipes from Cassie, Zoe. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...