Me-Made-May So Far






Here a few snaps of some of my outfits choices for Me-Made-May this year. You might remember my earlier post where I pledged (along with other sewing bloggers all over the place) to wear one item of hand made each day during May. These are some of my favourites from so far. They are in no particular order and I haven't shown you every day but you get the idea. From top to bottom the hand made items are:

1. Half Circle Skirt
2. Gingham Peplum top
3. Peter Pan Collar Sorbetto
4. Vintage Floral Elisalex
5. Chambray Elisalex

I've also worn my DIY infinity scarf, my spotty pencil skirt, my green sleeves sorbetto, my button back top and my polly top. Also my daughter wore her refashioned top that I made last year:

I have almost run out of items to wear already so I will be sewing a few more but also wearing repeats for most of the rest of the month. Maybe next year I will manage something different every day. I am learning lots though and at the end of the month I will share my lessons from my challenge. Zoe xx

3 comments :

  1. Love the skirt and your little girl's top is very cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuh, the checkered top with peplum! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Elisalex dresses turned out really well. Your daughter looks super cute in her top too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...